12 Questions To Ask An Inspector
12 QUESTIONS TO ASK AN INSPECTOR:
- What are your qualifications?
2. Are you a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors or National Association of Home Inspectors?
3. Do you have a current license? (Inspectors are not required to be licensed in every state).
4. How many inspections of properties such as this do you do each year?
5. Do you have a list of past clients I can contact?
6. Do you carry professional errors and omissions insurance? May I have a copy of the policy?
7. Do you provide any guarantees of your work?
8. What specifically will the inspection cover?
9. What type of report will I receive after the inspection?
10. How long will the inspection take?
11. How long will it take to receive the report?
12. How much will the inspection cost?